Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Next time, introduce yourself, offer to print (maybe)
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 8/11/17 5:13am Msg #580775
But . . . from this line: ["So yea she was poaching in my area, I have enough problems with schedulers friends in my area I don't anymore."] I'd say there might be other factors at work here (not sure I understand what is being said).

BTW, I have had a local notary offer me her printer when signing in her neighborhood; we are literally on top of one another here (no way possible to cover it all Or claim an undisturbed personal "territory").

Nothing wrong or illegal working within several counties; we all set our radius and mine is more reasonable than some. Depending upon traffic, road conditions, etc., another county (I sign primarily in 2) could be as close as 10 minutes to 50 min away. This is where smart networking, referring comes in to make better use of time when/where possible; however, it is completely routine to "overlap." I don't see the point of driving 40 mi one way - but if the situation calls for it and I can make it work with other personal business, I'll make an Exception Wink (especially between rush hours).

p.s. My UPS store relationship is excellent and should it come to that, their printer is State of the Art! Maybe I'll open up one and cater to my mobile notary "friends." There's an opportunity here (can run the SS in back office - lol!)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UPS Printing - Signerbill on 8/10/17 11:16am
 Re: UPS Printing - BearPaw/CO on 8/10/17 11:50am
 Re: UPS Printing - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/17 12:41pm
 Re: UPS Printing - Luckydog on 8/10/17 1:30pm
 Common sense prob dictates not fwdg docs - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/17 2:00pm
 Re: Common sense prob dictates not fwdg docs - SteveS/CA on 8/10/17 2:04pm
 Yes, TIME is $$$. Not going out of MY way to return home. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/17 2:09pm
 Oh, and MISS the last FedEx drop in area. What will signer - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/17 2:10pm
 I Totally Don't Understand This Story - PegiT_MN on 8/10/17 2:21pm
 1st sentence says she was a notary and needed to print docs - Luckydog on 8/10/17 4:19pm
 Re: I Totally Don -  Cari on 8/10/17 4:38pm
 Not sure if I would... if it was an emergency, I may think -  Cari on 8/10/17 4:45pm
 Good Point Cari - Luckydog on 8/10/17 6:15pm
 some answers.. - Signerbill on 8/10/17 7:22pm
 Next time, introduce yourself, offer to print (maybe) - NVLSlady/VA on 8/11/17 5:13am
 Recently, Cheryl said that she prints at UPS when she's out -  MW/VA on 8/10/17 7:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.