Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Mentoring ride-along newbies GLBA
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 1/28/18 3:54pm Msg #589132
I agree. Hopefully part of the this subject line can be found on a search.

I also agree that all newbies should do research on GLBA, it's history, and impact on us as all regarding NPPI (non-public private information).

Please review the Lender's Privacy Policies you see in your loan packages too. That needs to be followed.

Lastly, read and understand the April, 2012 CFPB Bulletin (Google) on the trickledown aspects of Supervision in this regard.

Regarding UPL (Unlicensed Practice of Law), I recall a post by ReneeK/MI (maybe someone can find it and post it). In fact, if you're new, please look up and read everything she has posted. A wealth of information presented in a matter of fact way along with some sharp humor.

Brenda/TX is a close 2nd. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Affiliated or non-Affiliated Third parties? - Bear900/CA on 1/28/18 1:53am
 Re: Affiliated or non-Affiliated Third parties? -  BrendaTx on 1/28/18 4:25am
 Re: Affiliated or non-Affiliated Third parties? - Bear900/CA on 1/28/18 11:28am
 Love, love, love all the above! :D -  JanetK_CA on 1/28/18 3:17pm
 Mentoring ride-along newbies GLBA - Bear900/CA on 1/28/18 3:54pm
 Re: Affiliated or non-Affiliated Third parties? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/28/18 8:12am
 Need a Breakdown - NVLSlady/VA on 1/28/18 8:45pm
 It was midnight, what can I say? Daytime: taxes and loan. n/m - Bear900/CA on 1/28/18 10:42pm
 Taxes...did ours yesterday...still looking for those - Linda_H/FL on 1/29/18 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.