Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC.
Posted by Erica Blanchard of AL on 2/15/18 1:03pm Msg #589932
Hello all! Guess I should have addressed this before now, but better late then never. I noticed some posts about Nations Direct Title Agency and I believe a lot of the discussion is about a Nations Direct out of California.

We are located in Florida and have been in business since 2006, we have no past or current affiliation with the California company, fortunately so since they have had a lot of legal issues, complaints from customers and notaries as well.

If possible, going forward, please make sure you include the location of the company you are rating or filing a complaint about as there are companies across the nation with the same or similar names.

Thank you so much and thank all notaries who have worked for us in the past and that currently work for us, we appreciate your professionalism!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC. - Erica Blanchard on 2/15/18 1:03pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC. - jnew on 2/15/18 2:44pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC. - Deb_AL on 2/15/18 4:26pm
 AMEN from me, too. -  Jack/AL on 2/18/18 6:22pm
 Re: AMEN from me, too. -  Richard Ingram on 2/19/18 12:15pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC. - Louisiana33 on 2/15/18 4:28pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT TITLE AGENCY, LLC. - Erica Blanchard on 2/16/18 9:51am
 Thanks for the clarification, but a lot of notaries are -  MW/VA on 2/15/18 7:25pm
 Why Would Anyone Choose An Identical Name? n/m -  Scriba/NM on 2/18/18 3:25pm
 Re: Why Would Anyone Choose An Identical Name? -  Scriba/NM on 2/18/18 3:30pm
 Re: Why Would Anyone Choose An Identical Name? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/19/18 10:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.