Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Web notary training here - So anyone can take it?
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/19/18 7:17pm Msg #592420
You would think that would be the case - and I would agree with you - but I don't believe it is. The CA state proctored exams do often include questions on the penalties/fines and things we'd never expect to have to know.

To Michelle's question, it's been a couple of years since the last time I took it, but I also believe the questions on the practice tests on this site are mostly directed towards specific CA notary law vs. general notarial principles. The class and test exams here fall under the state-specific tab, if memory serves, so it may not be accessible by people from other states. May well be worth checking out, though...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 3 hour Notary online renewal course In California now timed? - Theresa AuthenticDocs on 4/18/18 7:19pm
 Re: 3 hour Notary online renewal course In California now timed? - MikeC/TX on 4/18/18 9:37pm
 It's not a change. [Read the manual... ;>)] -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/18 1:47am
 Web notary training here - So anyone can take it? - NVLSlady/VA on 4/19/18 5:08am
 Re: Web notary training here - So anyone can take it? -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/18 9:24am
 Re: Web notary training here - So anyone can take it? - NVLSlady/VA on 4/19/18 9:35am
 Re: Web notary training here - So anyone can take it? -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/18 7:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.