Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Debt Resolution
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/21/18 4:50pm Msg #600536
Like LD said, this is a classic scammer technique. If you still have that lady's contact info, it would be a kindness to warn advise her of how these scams work and to be sure to very, very carefully check out this company before sending them any money. I'd be careful to not straight out accuse them, but you can provide generic info without doing so.

Preying on those who can least afford it is beyond cruel in my book - and people who do that, IMO are among the lowest of the low! They probably figure they make the most gullible victims because of their desperation (and perhaps because of poor decision making that got them into that fix to begin with), but that's no excuse.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Debt Resolution - Joyce Wood on 11/21/18 8:51am
 Re: Debt Resolution - Luckydog on 11/21/18 8:56am
 That really sounds like a scam. I can't imagine anyone -  MW/VA on 11/21/18 5:07pm
 Re: Debt Resolution - Joyce Wood on 11/23/18 1:19pm
 Re: Debt Resolution - Yoli/CA on 11/21/18 9:02am
 Re: Debt Resolution -  JanetK_CA on 11/21/18 4:50pm
 Re: Debt Resolution -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/25/18 8:33am
 Re: Debt Resolution - Joyce Wood on 11/28/18 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.