Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Yikes! Is Page Sorter Not Working?
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 12/1/18 5:38pm Msg #600836
Every once in a while the page sorter will fail to work for some unknown reason. My theory is that it has something to do with how the document file is formatted, but that is just a guess. When that happens I just print it all on letter size, go through and determine which pages need legal size, and reprint those pages on legal. It's a pain in the ass but you gotta do what you gotta do. It's definitely not a recommended way to go on last-minute rush jobs.

Generally speaking though, the page sorter has been a Godsend...the very best feature of NR, in my opinion.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Yikes! Is Page Sorter Not Working? - PegiT_MN on 11/30/18 11:31am
 Re: Yikes! Is Page Sorter Not Working? -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/30/18 6:25pm
 Re: Yikes! Is Page Sorter Not Working? - SteveS/CA on 12/1/18 5:38pm
 Re: Yikes! Is Page Sorter Not Working? - Luckydog on 12/2/18 1:38pm
 Agree, a second tray really makes a difference. Hopefully - ananotary on 12/2/18 7:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.