Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I actually saw a $65 purchase text last month from them
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 9/24/19 12:30pm Msg #610447
But I'd guess they're doing OK despite their drastic drop in fees. Their text offerings seem to be gone instantly. At least I never see them come back for another go-round with a slightly higher offering fee. Appears notaries will take anything thrown at them these days, especially the Facebook NSA gang.

So either Express Notary Service Inc. is laughing all the way to the bank or they lost their big dog accounts and now appear to have cut a bad deal with some low-brow TC owned by Boston National. When they actually call, their locker-room boy schedulers are rude and incompetent and generally stupid. Last time I worked for them before their fees hit the bottom of the earth I was on hold for 30 minutes. Typical. So no great loss, Cheryl, any way you look at it. Wonder if the original owners are still on board? If so, they've definitely gone to the dark side.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Express Notaries...you're history..new lows $70 for refis? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/24/19 7:30am
 I actually saw a $65 purchase text last month from them - BearPaw/CO on 9/24/19 12:30pm
 The notaries that take these continue to ruin this biz! ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 9/24/19 2:22pm
 Re: Express Notaries -  Yoli/CA on 9/24/19 2:47pm
 Maybe I should have put Msg #610456 in this thread... ;>) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 9/24/19 3:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.