Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: America's Best Closers
Posted by Cheryl/SC of SC on 11/20/19 2:16pm Msg #612564
Did a signing in January 2017, and it took 4 months to finally get paid. What was frustrating was that someone added a status of "check sent" on Snapdocs 2 months before it was ever sent. I finally received a payment the end of May. I don't know about you guys, but 2 years after the fact I can't remember when a company has been slow to pay. Accepting signings on the road often means not being able to check on SC. So, I took another signing from ABC in July and it's now 4 months later with no pay. The response on SD, was the usual accounting isn't in and will follow up. Contacting them is now through email only because they're voicemail box is full. No response to email. Who runs a business this way?

Just checked on the address listed in SD, and it's a UPS Shipping/Mailbox Center. FL Sunbiz shows that Robert Welsby owned the business until 9/23/2016, so who is running this now from a UPS store? There's nothing listed past 2016 making this SS legit.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 America's Best Closers - Carolyn Lynch on 1/27/18 6:37pm
 That's too bad. Robert ran a pretty good ss, and was smart -  MW/VA on 1/27/18 7:24pm
 Re: That -  Claudine Osborne on 1/27/18 8:37pm
 My thought, too. Tigers don't change their stripes. BUT... -  JanetK_CA on 1/27/18 9:19pm
 Re: My thought, too. Tigers don't change... - NVLSlady/VA on 1/28/18 5:11pm
 Re: My thought, too. Tigers don -  JanetK_CA on 1/29/18 1:24am
 Re: That - chattyfl on 1/30/18 5:42pm
 Re: America's Best Closers - Cheryl/SC on 11/20/19 2:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.