Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sue nailed it
Posted by Fan of Sue of ? on 4/30/04 1:00pm Msg #1759
Sue said: "I am not about to come on a public message board and give away my hard earned client list. I began signings in 1997 and have worked long and hard to build my reputation and client list. Work hard, work smart, do your job correctly, don't undersell yourself and you will find these companies or they will find you."

Sue is right.

I echo the "hard work" part: I have spent HUNDREDS of hours in 2004 alone building my client list.

If you are new, don't take it personally that no one will give you their clients' contact info or teach you how to find the best clients. We don't want to train our competition to oust us. And we don't want to dispense out-of-state information due to respect for seasoned sister notaries in other states who spent just as much money and time building their client lists. Plus lots of us seasoned notaries nationwide know each other and have no wish to help anyone undercut our friends' businesses.

It's like a newly-graduated drama school girl who has worked in a few small-town plays who expects a star (who plays similar parts to the ingenue) to share all her insider info and contacts on an internet message board. Ain't gonna happen. Ain't personal.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sue nailed it - Fan of Sue on 4/30/04 1:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.