Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Certification Courses
Posted by Jon of ? on 2/15/05 5:37pm Msg #20688
IMO, certification does nothing except improve your knowledge(depending on what course you take). Since there is no standard, the certification you get from one entity may not be acceptable to all SS or companies. I have not seen one certification that has 100% correct information for CA.

With that said, I also think that the NNA is one of the worst. They routinely give out wrong notary information, and when challenged they refuse to change their position, even if clear and overwhelming proof is presented to them. They have a superficial understanding of signings at best, based on my many conversations with notaries who have taken their course.

If you are looking to get "Certified" just so you can put it on your resume, don't bother. In 8 years I have NEVER been asked if I was certified.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Certification Courses - John_NorCal on 2/15/05 3:52pm
 Re: Certification Courses - Jon on 2/15/05 5:37pm
 Re: Certification Courses - John_NorCal on 2/15/05 11:38pm
 Re: Certification Courses - anonymous on 2/16/05 4:38am
 Re: Certification Courses - Jon on 2/16/05 11:03am
 Re: Certification Courses - still anonymous on 2/24/05 3:31am
 Re: Certification Courses - CarmenC on 6/19/05 12:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.