Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Counting blessings...
Posted by  OR of OR on 11/24/10 10:51amMsg #362646
I too had a very busy month. However Monday I had to go to the Dr's. They put me to sleep so that they could look in my stomach. I was not allowed to work for a day and a 1/2 ...Dr.'s orders. I ended up turned away 13 loans for Monday. Tuesday AM I also and had to turn down 2 more loans. Then Tuesday PM turned down 2 more because of conflict of time. Total of 17 loans I turned away in 2 days. I think that is a record for me. I am so thankful that I know that the other Notaries in my area were very busy picking up my slack. I realy like the Notaries in my area which is a blessing. Sense I am Grandma and a lot of them have Children at home, the extra work they got will make their December so much easier. I am thankful that just to know that. I am thankful to know we all did will in November. I hope December is just busy too... Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day everyone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! EOM is really slammed so I -  MW/VA on 11/24/10 8:34am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! EOM is really slammed so I -  mtnotary on 11/24/10 9:21am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! EOM is really slammed so I -  James Dawson on 11/24/10 10:37am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Counting blessings... -  OR on 11/24/10 10:51am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Counting blessings... - JulieD/KS on 11/24/10 4:23pm
 Happy Thanksgiving, one and all! n/m -  Ernest__CT on 11/24/10 7:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.