Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Closing a resign at 6pm for a notary that made a mess
Posted by  snoopdogMs of MS on 7/21/11 1:13pm Msg #390483
of the whole package. Had to be shredded according to the scheduler. Borrowers were not happy (no kidding!)) as told to me by the title just to warn me of how I might be received. This is a well known company that has lowered their fees but I did not budge and do not get many calls from them anymore. I did mention (again) to the scheduler that this is what can happen when shopping for the lowest price and it falls on deaf ears. But I am sure their ears were burning when the borrowers raked them over the coals.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Closing a resign at 6pm for a notary that made a mess -  snoopdogMs on 7/21/11 1:13pm
 Re: Closing a resign at 6pm for a notary that made a mess - PegiT_MN on 7/21/11 1:24pm
 Not really - GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/21/11 1:56pm
 You nailed it GG -  bagger on 7/21/11 3:57pm
 Re: Closing a resign at 6pm for a notary that made a mess - S Peterson on 7/21/11 1:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.