Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

A perspective about fees...
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 7/25/11 12:00pm Msg #391105
Y'all have seen the TIL where the total amount paid out-of-pocket is a whole lot more than the Loan Amount. Ditto...the Amort. Schedule where the first payment's interest is 'most of the payment'.... meaning, simply, in most cases the interest paid on the first payment or 2 pretty much covers the bank's expenses in getting that loan signed. The other approx. 118, 178, 358 (varied terms 10, 15, 30 years) interest payments keep the banks doors open, pay expenses and produce a profit for the bank. Which is why I don't want to hear the woe-is-us/notaries need to reduce their fees garbage I've been hearing.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A perspective about fees... - Lee/AR on 7/25/11 12:00pm
 Re: A perspective about fees... -  Notarysigner on 7/25/11 12:16pm
 Re: A perspective about fees... - GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/25/11 12:26pm
 I understand Keep fee up -  ME/NJ on 7/25/11 12:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.