Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Fidelity
Posted by MaggieMae_CA of CA on 7/25/11 2:01pm Msg #391142
I believe Fidelity is the umbrella company EC Purchasing is under. I know notaries working with Banc U Serv, LSI and ServiceLink who belong to the program. Some notaries get invited, others don't. Not sure of the rhyme or reason as to how to get in.

I am a member of EC Purchasing and have found sometimes it works to my disadvantage. With Staples you cannot use the Staples Rewards coupons in combination with the credit card you have registered under EC Purchasing.

I have a $40 coupon for recycling toner which I will be using to buy paper, if I spend over $40 during the visit I'll need to pay cash for the balance since I registered my credit card with the program.

I pushed the envelope when I purchased my most recent computer from Staples and I received a discount for the computer (it was a floor display), PLUS used Reward coupons PLUS I received the EC Purchasing discount (Happy camper I was). The next week when I was in the store the salesperson who helped me said Staples Headquarters contacted the store wanting to know why I had receive all the discounts. He told me in the future I could not combine any coupons or promotions.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 EC Purchasing - jnew on 7/25/11 1:48pm
 Re: EC Purchasing - jnew on 7/25/11 1:49pm
 Fidelity - MaggieMae_CA on 7/25/11 2:01pm
 Re: Fidelity - Jules/CA on 7/25/11 4:43pm
 Re: EC Purchasing - CopperheadVA on 7/26/11 11:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.