Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: EC Purchasing
Posted by CopperheadVA of VA on 7/26/11 11:36am Msg #391283
I love the EC discount! It's great to go into Office Depot or Staples and get the item you are buying for several dollars cheaper than the shelf price. Sometimes the cashiers do a doubletake because you do have to swipe your credit card twice. Once the card has been swiped, the register identifies it as being connected with the EC Purchasing program and it recalculates your total. Then you must swipe again.

I also signed up for the FedEx discount. While it's not much discount for ground packages, which is usually what I send on a personal level, the discount is significant for o/n packages if you ever need that service. I tried to sign up fpr the UPS discount but they keep deactivating my account due to non-use (except to order supplies) so I just ship all my personal packages via FedEx.

I don't buy toner with the EC discount because I buy remanufactured cartridges from LD products or Monoprice.com. The discount on genuine HP cartridges is not significant enough on the EC program to make me switch back to using genuine cartridges.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 EC Purchasing - jnew on 7/25/11 1:48pm
 Re: EC Purchasing - jnew on 7/25/11 1:49pm
 Fidelity - MaggieMae_CA on 7/25/11 2:01pm
 Re: Fidelity - Jules/CA on 7/25/11 4:43pm
 Re: EC Purchasing - CopperheadVA on 7/26/11 11:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.