Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I had a similar problem once before, also.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/16/14 12:39am Msg #505904
It was very late at night and I couldn't tell if the fax through or not. I don't remember if I got an error message or not, but I didn't get a confirmation - after waiting for at least an hour. I finally gave up and sent a password protected email with the scanned docs. By the next morning, though, I did get a confirmation that my fax had been sent, so the client ended up getting two copies...

It's disappointing to hear that this service is still having issues, since I recently disconnected my outgoing fax line. I hope they get the kinks worked out! Chances are, though, that it will be fine. I wonder if it has something to do with the size of the fax transmission. It might be helpful for us to have some guidelines as to an upper limit on file size to have better luck with transmissions being completed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Rotary fax not working..."internal service error" -  Jim/AL on 4/15/14 2:16pm
 Re: Notary Rotary fax not working..."internal service error" - CopperheadVA on 4/15/14 2:33pm
 Re: Notary Rotary fax not working..."internal service error" - JeffC/CA on 4/15/14 3:29pm
 35 pages at least 10 times now "internal service error" n/m -  Jim/AL on 4/15/14 4:44pm
 Meant to say "500 internal server error" n/m -  Jim/AL on 4/15/14 4:46pm
 This is ridiculous... my whole day trying to fax 35 pages -  Jim/AL on 4/15/14 4:59pm
 Don't you have somewhere you can go to fax? -  Linda_H/FL on 4/15/14 5:09pm
 Would if I could Linda. The docs were scannned to fax back -  Jim/AL on 4/15/14 5:15pm
 I had a similar problem once before, also. -  JanetK_CA on 4/16/14 12:39am
 Don't fax much, but am dissappointed w NR fax as it - Darlin_AL on 4/16/14 2:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.