Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Anyone heard of or worked with On Source Inspections?
Posted by  Linda Juenger of IL on 4/16/14 5:16pm Msg #505953
Called today and they do vehicle damage inspections for Ins companies. I was totally misled by the person calling me, even with me asking a lot of questions. I did accept, then after the emails and installing their app on my phone, I called them back and cancelled. This is what they wanted me to do for $45. Drive 44 miles (rt), take 25 pics and upload on their app, take a tape measure to measure from the ground to the damage, open hood of vehicle and take pic, open hood of trunk and take pic and try and stand on something tall enough to take a pic of the roof. HUH??

No thanks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone heard of or worked with On Source Inspections? -  Linda Juenger on 4/16/14 5:16pm
 Re: Anyone heard of or worked with On Source Inspections? -  Jack/AL on 4/16/14 5:21pm
 Jack, you mean they pay less than $45 at times. -  Linda Juenger on 4/16/14 5:45pm
 Re: Jack, you mean they pay less than $45 at times. -  Jack/AL on 4/16/14 7:26pm
 Re: Jack, you mean they pay less than $45 at times. -  Robert522TX on 4/16/14 9:04pm
 Re: Jack, you mean they pay less than $45 at times. -  Linda Juenger on 4/16/14 9:21pm
 Re: :We Go Look" -  John/CT on 4/17/14 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.