Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thanks, Stoli
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 10/22/14 8:00pm Msg #517767
I'm a little, actually a lot, out of it up here with the mountain lions and moose. (Speaking of moose, see my post in Leisure, please). This is a fascinating ruling from the patent/trademark office.

Only thing I can make of things is that the SPW(hat?) wanted to trademark CSS and then rope in all the TCs and SSs, saying nobody could hire a notary without the NNA certification and BKG check (which they already have and it has fattened their bottom line considerably) but now, we would also have to buy separately their CSS designation. When will it end? I'm sure they'll come up with something else to expand their bank account at our expense and of absolutely no value to us.

Also, I wonder how much $$ the greedy NNA wasted hiring these Pasadena lawyers whose web-site boasts: "Award Winning Intellectual Property Law Services." They certainly didn't win any awards on this one, which they probably knew going in and certainly would have know if they'd only done a little research on FGX/NJ! LOL.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FGX/NJ - You might appreciate this post by Jose Ramon -  Stoli on 10/22/14 3:17pm
 Oops! Will it work without the 's'? -  Stoli on 10/22/14 3:24pm
 Thanks, Stoli! -  JanetK_CA on 10/22/14 3:41pm
 Re: FGX/NJ - You might appreciate this post by Jose Ramon -  FGX/NJ on 10/22/14 4:21pm
 FGX/NJ - I'm happy you saw this post, Jim. n/m -  Stoli on 10/22/14 6:42pm
 Thanks, Stoli - BearPaw/CO on 10/22/14 8:00pm
 Amateurs at their best! -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/23/14 12:03am
 Such a fun victory-the little boy with a finger in the dike. -  Stoli on 10/23/14 12:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.