Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I would just like to point out something here that was
Posted by Signature Closers, LLC - Marketing of OH on 11/24/14 3:53pm Msg #519794
Hi all,

I wanted to address the comments regarding our rating as I had in a previous posting. We submitted an email to our top tier notaries asking them to rate us on Notary Rotary and had many 4 and 5 star comments in one day.

We didn't review the list to see who replied and didn't even read the reviews. I knew due to our stellar relationship with so many notaries across the country that we would see positive feedback. I grow tired of 1-2 notary signing agents sullying a company's relationship and I felt it was only fair to let the masses that do enjoy our business relationship to share their experience so someone new doesn't miss out on a great relationship due to 1-2 signing agents felt that we were not the right fit for them.

Thanks for those of you that continue to work with us year after year. We appreciate you and will continue to build out our business for you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This lowballer has a 3.5 star rating - -  John Tennant on 10/28/14 9:30pm
 That software is helping me separate "wheat from chaff" :) -  JanetK_CA on 10/29/14 12:47am
 ditto....I'm a Nordstrom's kinda girl!...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 10/29/14 1:31am
 Re: This lowballer has a 3.5 star rating - - Notarysigner on 10/29/14 8:12am
 Re: This lowballer has a 3.5 star rating - - Paul2_FL on 10/29/14 2:31pm
 Nice Work, Paul! :D n/m -  Christine/OK on 10/30/14 5:55am
 Re: This lowballer has a 3.5 star rating - - Hartmut Eggert on 11/4/14 7:15pm
 I would just like to point out something here that was -  Linda_H/FL on 11/5/14 8:06am
 Re: I would just like to point out something here that was - Signature Closers, LLC - Marketing on 11/24/14 3:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.