Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: MortgageDocs
Posted by  notary4az2 of AZ on 7/3/15 5:27pm Msg #533867
I attended the NNA conference a few years back and Mortgage Docs was there offering to sign us up for work from them. At that time they stated they were offering fair fees. So I signed up. All the offers have been lowball, $65 for refi and $30 for a HELOC with no printing and meeting the signers at the bank branch. After turning down all of their offers on the phone texts and emails, I decided one day to see if it was as easy as they told me over the phone plus I was not busy that day. I went to the branch, they had no idea I was coming or about the appointment. I am a regular CNSA for this bank and they knew me so they went to work printing the docs, double sided - OOOPS! They reprinted - they were a mess, out of order, etc. By the time I completed the "simple signing" and hour and a half had passed. Needless to say, I do not take their calls, texts or emails. I was told by the branch manager that they usually do these in house but they did not like keeping the clients waiting for an available notary. The really bad part aside from the waiting for docs is to have to wait for your "fair fee" payment.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 MortgageDocs (signing service) GBU? - CJ on 7/2/15 8:53am
 Far from new - listing linked for your review -  Linda_H/FL on 7/2/15 9:02am
 in Irvine? King of lowballers! Run fast! -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/2/15 9:03am
 Re: in Irvine? King of lowballers! Run fast! -  Donna LaBelle on 7/2/15 4:06pm
 Re: MortgageDocs (signing service) GBU? - GraysBooks on 7/2/15 9:32am
 Re: MortgageDocs (signing service) GBU? - Katmet on 7/2/15 6:46pm
 Re: MortgageDocs (signing service) GBU? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/3/15 8:05am
 Re: MortgageDocs -  notary4az2 on 7/3/15 5:27pm
 Re: MortgageDocs - Cindy Herringshaw on 9/20/16 1:22pm
 Re: MortgageDocs - Sue on 11/8/16 3:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.