Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Murphy's Law.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/27/15 5:30pm Msg #535251
So, this morning, I still had shoulder/back pain that started yesterday morning. Very painful to move my left arm/shoulder. My trusted friend and chiropractor got me right in. Fixed me up. And, of course, there I am lying on the chiropractor table getting worked on when my phone starts to vibrate. I did remember in my painful stupor when I walked in to put my phone on silent. But, I can still hear the vibrate. But, my pain is diminishing, and I'm starting to feel like I can actually work today and not SNARL at someone. And, of course, 20 minutes later when I finally can get to the phone, I've missed a call for a signing. I thought, boy, I'm sure I missed that one.

But, I call the client back....and much to my delight...."Oh, we saved it for you, Di."

It's all about the relationships.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Murphy's Law..... - notarydi/CA on 7/27/15 5:30pm
 Re: Murphy -  dww on 7/27/15 6:49pm
 Re: Murphy - Karla/OR on 7/27/15 7:06pm
 Re: Murphy -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/15 9:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.