Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

America's Best Closer
Posted by  bfd110_IN of IN on 7/22/16 11:10am Msg #556635
Ok... somebody put me at ease..Closing on June 13th......sent the required docs back (did not get a thank you and we received)... Day 30 did the normal soft followup with invoice... no response... Day 35 soft call.. no return call.. Day 39 again straight to VM..

First closing with this company... 4 plus stars. Appears that people like them.. figured limited followup but now I am thinking having to change my tune.

Am I a notary that fell through the crack cause was first signing with them or is something going on that hasnt came to the surface?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 America's Best Closer -  bfd110_IN on 7/22/16 11:10am
 Re: America - Paul2_FL on 7/22/16 11:25am
 According to SunBiz.org - 2 listed -  Yoli/CA on 7/22/16 5:25pm
 I've done a couple for them under the new owners. I don't -  MW/VA on 7/22/16 5:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.