Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way
Posted by  notary4az2 of AZ on 8/12/16 1:08pm Msg #558059
I believe that is very unprofessional for a CNSA to do that. You were offered the signing dependent on where you are located and the borrowers are located not somewhere in the middle, Very unprofessional! I have had borrowers tell me that, "it was too late and the notary did not want to drive to my house as it was too far for her to go." Now , you have a borrower in east ten buck 2 which is what most of the counties are in very rural areas and the borrowers house is in a four wheel driver area, ie driving through a running stream or heavy desert area. Maybe you can ask them to meet down the paved road at a store but that would be the only time I would ever do that.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way - VonMots on 8/12/16 11:37am
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way - Luckydog on 8/12/16 12:17pm
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way -  notary4az2 on 8/12/16 1:08pm
 nope, not professional......... n/m - notarydi/CA on 8/12/16 3:30pm
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way -  sueharke on 8/13/16 1:12am
 wow, and nope. We get paid to go to them. If the orginal -  Cari on 8/12/16 4:23pm
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way - SteveS/CA on 8/12/16 4:31pm
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way -  Raimond on 8/12/16 4:45pm
 Re: Notary Request for Borrower to Meet Half-Way - SanDiegoStar on 8/15/16 5:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.