Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Amber, sometimes these things happen when faxbacks are
Posted by  Cari of IL on 8/31/16 7:22am Msg #559549
required. It's very important to check and make sure the sent confirmation page indicates the correct number of pages were faxed. I prefer to scan back (then upload and send via email) when required, its so much easier for me. I don't fax anything anymore.

My experience in the past with this company has been fine, no issues at closing. Its been a while since I had a closing with them though.

From what you've described above, sometimes, some hiring companies will try to pull the wool over your eyes and indicate you missed signature pages when in fact they weren't in the original package. Then want you to go back to the bo and get these resigned. If this happened to you, I'd ask for an additional travel fee, especially if it was their mistake not putting the missing docs in the original package.

However, your OP is sort of confusing:

"Stating didn't receive 19 pages back...All but two pages were in the files they sent me, two were new documents?"

Are you saying they didn't receive 19 pages of your fax?

or

Are you saying of the 19 that were allegedly missing, two were not originally included in the closing package?

Please clarify. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Stream ? - Amber Riley on 8/30/16 12:37pm
 Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange -  MW/VA on 8/30/16 12:47pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - VonMots on 8/30/16 1:01pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - SteveS/CA on 8/30/16 1:08pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - VonMots on 8/30/16 1:32pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - pdl/cali on 8/30/16 1:40pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - Amber Riley on 8/30/16 1:49pm
 For those of you who aren't familiar with this site, Signing -  MW/VA on 8/30/16 6:35pm
 Wholeheartedly agree with Marilynn's post above. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 8/31/16 2:35pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - SteveS/CA on 8/30/16 2:22pm
 ROTFLMAO at VonMots n/m - Peggy Taylor on 8/30/16 2:27pm
 Horrible fees... -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/30/16 3:23pm
 They are the no. 1 bad boy in this biz. Market yourself to -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/30/16 2:33pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange -  JanetK_CA on 8/30/16 2:38pm
 Re: Please learn to use Signing Central & also use the orange - Amber Riley on 8/30/16 4:03pm
 Signing Central is your friend -  ikando on 8/31/16 6:59am
 Amber, sometimes these things happen when faxbacks are -  Cari on 8/31/16 7:22am
 Re: Amber, sometimes these things happen when faxbacks are - wildflower64 on 8/31/16 11:54am
 Re: Signing Stream ? - wildflower64 on 8/31/16 11:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.