Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Jail Signings
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/29/16 8:59am Msg #561936
I have never done one, but heard you have to be searched, only allowed basic minimal things inside, (approved pen and your notary stamp) you have to be on their "approved list" and then wait for them to bring the prisoner down to you in a secured area, and the biggie, you need to get their approved ID photocopied. I do not think their inmate badge is acceptable, and their DL all in storage with personal belongings. Not worth the hoops for me, but I guess you can try and see if you like it. I feel that's what they pay their attorney or public defender for who has more pull to get in and out with ease and doing the rest of their legal work.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jail Signings -  Bluespiano42 on 9/29/16 8:35am
 Re: Jail Signings - Luckydog on 9/29/16 8:59am
 Re: Jail Signings - SteveS/CA on 9/29/16 9:57am
 Re: Jail Signings -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/16 10:05am
 I do go to one of the jails here. Make good money at it too. - Belinda/CA on 9/29/16 11:03am
 Excellent, Belinda! My process/thoughts/experience exactly. n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/29/16 12:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.