Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: CFPB Data Security Enforcement Action against Dwolla
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/26/16 12:58amMsg #563803
This is something to keep in mind when considering use of any third party offering to handle payments to you from your vendors. There are differences, of course, but some of the same principles may apply.

[One "service" in particular comes to mind - the one that wants to become the be-all and do-all for NSAs. I don't want to mention their name or acronym here 'cause I suspect they periodically search this forum for comments about themselves - and I don't want to present one more opportunity for them to post their company propaganda. Wink]
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CFPB Data Security Enforcement Action against Dwolla -  Teresa/FL on 10/25/16 10:33am
 Re: CFPB Data Security Enforcement-like :-) n/m - Laurie Manzanares on 10/25/16 11:02am
 Re: CFPB Data Security Enforcement Action against Dwolla -  JanetK_CA on 10/26/16 12:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.