Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Had 3 huge files to print & page separator wasn't working
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/3/16 10:40am Msg #566026
Maybe I was just to tired to be tackling these so late at night...One file was 141 pages with 42 legal pages, but when sorted it showed 141 letter size...Didn't recognize the mix. I played with this a few times and put that one aside, while I tried to separate a file of 230 pp. There was an error. Shucks. Time to quit this nonsense and get to bed.

I use page separator on a regular basis, especially when I'm out in the field and no access to my own printer and I have to rent one.

Before I left the computer screen, I contacted NR, and to my surprise, Harry was up at that hour, two hours ahead of us here on the west coast.

He successfully determined what the issues were and wrote me back to tell me about them.

Thank you, Harry, for burning the midnight oil. I'm all good to go now.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Had 3 huge files to print & page separator wasn't working -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/3/16 10:40am
 Re: Had 3 huge files to print & page separator wasn - SteveS/CA on 12/3/16 1:24pm
 still a crap shoot I see....ugh. n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 12/4/16 7:09am
 Packages are getting bigger and bigger, have you noticed? -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/16 8:45am
 When it works, it's great. Not too reliable tho... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 12/4/16 8:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.