Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I agree with Carrie about one being better than the other
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 1/8/17 9:54am Msg #567876
also, her post-certification support of her students, her advanced classes, and most important - the reliability of the information received. Also keep in mind - one is hugely for profit - one is hugely for notaries.

I won't comment on the numbers' certification as I have it - not sure if it was the certification or my first-place listing that got me the good clients I received. If I were going to do this now, knowing what I know now, I'd leave that one for last...if at all.

All I will add here is stay away from Real Notaries Pro (RNP) - from what I've read they're a total ripoff.

Good Luck Jose
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 12:09am
 Jose, I think you can't go wrong with N2Pro or the NNA, but -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/8/17 9:35am
 I agree with Carrie about one being better than the other - Linda_H/FL on 1/8/17 9:54am
 Re: I agree with Carrie about one being better than the other - Philip Johnson on 1/8/17 11:51am
 No Sir - I have read it from many notaries who have - Linda_H/FL on 1/8/17 12:36pm
 as far as the Background Check, you can always purchase that -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/8/17 8:23pm
 Many of us will have nothing to do with XYZ based on our -  MW/VA on 1/8/17 12:07pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. -  SAmobile/TX on 1/8/17 12:12pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 1:15pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 1:41pm
 You learn quick. XYZ promotes this biz to newbies & cashs -  MW/VA on 1/8/17 2:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.