Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Today I opened an escrow file for three sellers of a
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 1/8/17 2:39pm Msg #567901
Please bear with me a moment, Cheryl. I'm not feeling well and my brain's a little foggy.

I don't get it. In what capacity were you there? Are you also an escrow officer? It's not really a sellers' package yet as there is only an offer and not a "committed" buyer. The sellers' listing broker was there already handling the preliminaries (and very efficiently, from your indications).

Like I said, I don't get it. I'm confused as to your role at this event. Wink

BTW, congrats on possibly garnering a new client!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Today I opened an escrow file for three sellers of a -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/7/17 7:08pm
 Re: Today I opened an escrow file for three sellers of a -  Yoli/CA on 1/8/17 2:39pm
 Re: Today I opened an escrow file for three sellers of a -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/17 7:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.