Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: An example of why this biz isn
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/28/17 9:48am Msg #572764
Attorney closings go one of two ways in my opinion...I have had the great ones who let me do my thing and sit and listen and answer any questions, or you have the ones who take your package and go through it, and then hand it to you to notarize. As long as they move it along, great, which they usually do. They do not like sitting there more than needed either.
The worst ones are where the attorney reviews the package (not at the location) and needs to find "something" to justify their fee. They do not give approval until they do their review, and sometimes we have to sit and wait as buyer trusts them to review it first, which is fine...problem is the attorney holding things up. ugh
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 An example of why this biz isn't for newbies. I had a -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 9:39am
 Re: An example of why this biz isn - Luckydog on 3/28/17 9:48am
 In this case the attorney wasn't hired to do the signing. -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 10:36am
 Attorney at closing ... - BobbiCT on 3/28/17 11:41am
 I get all that, it was just a PIA. When they received the -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 7:29pm
 Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn't for -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/28/17 4:31pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn -  Claudine Osborne on 3/28/17 8:33pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn - PegiT_MN on 3/28/17 8:39pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn -  janCA on 3/29/17 11:41am
 LOL Jan!! - PegiT_MN on 3/29/17 1:38pm
 They're lucky they got a "Pro" on that signing! Kudos! -  JanetK_CA on 3/29/17 4:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.