Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: peoples Bank Mi
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/25/17 2:45pm Msg #574209
That's the risk of doing applications. For the most part, I decline them. They ether do not pay if falls through, or if it goes through, you may need to wait for the closing to get paid. It all boil down to what your contract said about payment.

The last attorney had nothing to do with the first time around...If the wife has no legal ID, I wouldn't have let her sign at all. That is step #1 in the whole process. You need to verify the signers...notarizing or not. The LO needs to verify legal ID's and part of the reason you go out to gather and collect and push.

Good luck collecting your $100.00. because it went south, I doubt you get anything. You shouldn't have continued with no ID. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 peoples Bank Mi - Joe/NC on 4/25/17 1:01pm
 I'd skip the complaint . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 4/25/17 2:43pm
 Re: peoples Bank Mi - Luckydog on 4/25/17 2:45pm
 Agree, had no way to go but.... n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 4/25/17 2:53pm
 I've done some signings for that bank, but it was through -  MW/VA on 4/25/17 4:38pm
 Speaking of incompetence... - NVLSlady/VA on 4/25/17 11:01pm
 Re: peoples Bank Mi -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/17 7:23pm
 I completely agree Cheryl. It's too easy to through the -  MW/VA on 4/26/17 11:14am
 Re: peoples Bank Mi - PATTY/NV on 4/25/17 8:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.