Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: fee
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/18/17 6:17pm Msg #575259
We each need to evaluate what it costs to operate and then add your profit margin. How much is your paper x 2 sets, toner, printing costs, gas, tolls, E&O and all your other expenses, taxes, insurance? What I make in FL would never be enough for a NSA in San Fransisco for example. Problem is, many NSA's do not do the work, and take what is offered....$75.00 loan closings. IF they did the math, they would understand they are making less than minimum wage when all said and done. Are you in the UP or in the city? Makes a huge difference I would imagine, and only you can determine your own worth, and trust me, it is nothing less than $100.00 jmo.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 fee's - defbright on 5/18/17 5:41pm
 Re: fee - Luckydog on 5/18/17 6:17pm
 Re: fee - defbright on 5/18/17 8:25pm
 Re: fee's -  John/CT on 5/18/17 7:31pm
 Check out your competition and see what they're -  Cari on 5/19/17 6:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.