Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

If I wasn't so busy with closings today Cari . . .
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 5/25/17 11:54am Msg #575655
. . . I'd pop some popcorn, sit on the couch, and watch you self-destruct. You are going to give yourself a stroke girl. Wow Cari . . . Cheryl has really gotten into your head so bad, you can't even see straight anymore. She is like an addiction to you. How much loan signing business could you possibly have when you spend every waking moment here on the forum hunting down Cheryl Elliott so you can either accuse her of fake news, tell her she needs to start a blog or write a book, or let us all know you are reporting her posts for excessive noise. And when you can't find Cheryl, you go after someone else whom you know respects Cheryl and values what she has to offer to this board . . . just like you have started coming after me! Your addiction has gotten so bad you are now swiping at a respected signing service owner. No wonder you don't have any work.

My suggestion to you is to spend more time marketing and less time worrying about what Cheryl Elliott and Tony Negrete are doing. You cried to me last summer about how you didn't have any work. I tried to be friends with you, but your obsession with Cheryl was more than I could handle. What ever became of my client list I gave you last summer when you told me you didn't have any business and I tried to help you? I gave you my entire client list Cari. I have never done that for anyone . . . nor will I ever do that again. That was before I saw your yelp reviews, before I knew about your obsession for stalking numerous members of the board, and before you started going after me every time I post something because you can't stand it that I am friends with Cheryl Elliott. I don't care if you use the list . . . just don't use me as a referral . . . you can call every single one of the names on that list and ask for their business but can you actually go out and do a good job and build a relationship with them so they keep calling you back for work?

Tony Negrete probably felt the need to start a new thread because of your excessive and unwanted ranting and accusations of fake news on the previous thread. I know you will never be able to understand this, but I am quite sure the rest of the people who are reading my post will understand that this has become an epidemic lately. I'm not talking about your excessive and unwanted ranting and accusations of fake news, I'm talking about notaries who are farming out work.

Signing companies are typically required to carry a $1,000,000.00 E & O policy in order to get work from the major title companies. I would think that you would know this since you are the owner of a signing company . . . are you not? Cheryl's concern . . . and I agree with her . . . is that we are beginning to see a lot of notaries that are farming out work. How are they allowed to do this? They are not a signing company. I have a major problem with this because #1 they are taking work away from signing companies #2 are they required to carry the same $1,000,000.00 E & O policy that say Tony Negrete has to carry? #3 it adds yet another person in the mix that ultimately takes away from our fee and #4 am I going to get paid? And if I don't get paid, how am I going to track down some notary that is farming out business?

I have received at least three calls in the last couple of months that have been notaries farming out work. I have not accepted any those assignments.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Making SS companies more accountable...what if... -  Negrete on 5/25/17 7:20am
 Re: Making SS companies more accountable...what if... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/25/17 8:58am
 Re: Making SS companies more accountable...what if... - SteveS/CA on 5/25/17 11:02am
 why start a new thread Tony, whereas you could've just -  Cari on 5/25/17 10:58am
 If I wasn't so busy with closings today Cari . . . - PegiT_MN on 5/25/17 11:54am
 Couldn't have said it better myself. -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/25/17 12:11pm
 Cheryl, ditto. You ladies have a great day! ;) n/m -  Cari on 5/25/17 1:12pm
 Enough is enough All 3. If you can't play nice, - HeatherR/CA on 5/25/17 2:25pm
 Re: Enough is enough All 3. If you can -  Mindy/ on 5/25/17 3:27pm
 Pegi, I've have nothing to say to you, rant away if that -  Cari on 5/25/17 1:10pm
 Why All Of A Sudden Do You Have Nothing To Say Cari? - Peggy Taylor on 5/25/17 1:37pm
 "Let it go, let it go..." -  JanetK_CA on 5/25/17 3:15pm
 well said Janet - Luckydog on 5/26/17 10:01am
 Back at ya, Luckydog. Thanks for the "added value"! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 5/26/17 4:15pm
 Re: why start a new thread Tony, whereas you could -  Negrete on 5/25/17 2:21pm
 Re: why start a new thread Tony, whereas you could -  JanetK_CA on 5/25/17 3:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.