Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: 101 did stay open. Thick black smoke hovered over the coast
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/16/17 1:03pm Msg #578611
Had five signings yesterday from Carpinteria to Solvang, and managed a lunch with BFF and her 90YO father visiting from NM at the golf course. We had a little monsoon move in and not that much ash, a lot off smoke blowing off in the other direction, thankfully.

Traffic was snarled between Carp and Montecito with so many people from down south coming to see what all the fuss is about with the fire. Lookeloos

French Festival at Oak Park always draws a lot of visitors too, not to mention the wine ghetto in the funk zone. Beautiful beach weekend for many families on vacation.

One of my signers was off to the Paradise Ice Skating Rink, and I thought that I might join them if I were't so busy. Hi 80s in SB is way too hot.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 OE.M just sent out email blast that 101 north -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/14/17 6:44pm
 Keeping all of you in that area in thoughts & prayers. -  MW/VA on 7/14/17 8:16pm
 Re: OE.M just sent out email blast that 101 north - Luckydog on 7/14/17 9:10pm
 Re: OE.M just sent out email blast that 101 north -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/14/17 10:33pm
 101 did stay open. Thick black smoke hovered over the coast -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/15/17 7:35am
 Re: 101 did stay open. Thick black smoke hovered over the coast -  Yoli/CA on 7/15/17 8:56am
 Re: 101 did stay open. Thick black smoke hovered over the coast -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/16/17 1:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.