Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The bigger more significant story here is that LOs are
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/12/17 8:40pm Msg #580889
trying to communicate is that lenders are still doing these loans and not giving the borrowers the courtesy of performing in their best interest. In the first scenario, this is flagrant predatory lending, not on top of the consequences to their private wealth client LOSING THE INTRODUCTORY 1% discount because his balance would not be over $10,000. The client had to tell his loan officer SHE WAS NOT DOING HER JOB AND TAKING CARE OF HIM AS A CLIENT. The wealth management advisor was sitting in a corner office behind me, and he came out and apologized to this gentleman who has long been a private wealth client for many years.

In the second scenario, the client was promised his HELOC would fund th 15th, but it was delayed until the 16th, and it had negative consequences to the client who was leaving he country on the 15th and needed to conduct certain business transactions with the proceeds before departing.

I wasn't expecting the NR gestapo and it was unnecessary and petty from someone who has no frame of reference or similar experience, apparently.

If one does not benefit from my posts and experience, they should not spend an iota of time reading about them. Pointless and of no benefit.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Very interesting day yesterday -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/17 7:50am
 Former head of treasury or US secretary of treasury... -  Cari on 8/12/17 8:07am
 Nothing disclosed IMO. We do refer to scenarios, don't -  MW/VA on 8/12/17 10:44am
 Clarify: Treasurer of major corporation, not government n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/17 8:25am
 The bigger more significant story here is that LOs are -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/17 8:40pm
 Some fiction just can't be ignored. ;) -  Cari on 8/13/17 2:24am
 I think this is where a lot of people are mistaken. The LO -  MW/VA on 8/13/17 2:57pm
 Re: The bigger more significant story here is that LOs are -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/13/17 3:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.