Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Woah, I wouldn't go that far....
Posted by  Cari of IL on 8/23/17 6:42am Msg #581660
The other deadbeat SS you posted about non-payment was truly a deadbeat SS. By the looks of it, this company has a pretty good if not stellar record of positive reviews and payments.

Big difference and saying "another good company going bad" is totally inaccurate imo. This is probably a case of a serious misunderstanding and phone call and email follow-up may just resolve your problem here.

I'd call the LO that instructed you to sign and immediately follow-up that convo with an email to them as well as cc'ing this SS.

Then call the SS and if you get through to the owners, explain what happened.

Phone calls as so underestimated nowadays.

Also, you indicated that you got an increase in your notary fee per your state? Curious as to how this plays into your nsa fee? That is, do you charge per notarization based on that fee and/or do you charge a fee based on the type of loan, pages, mileage, etc, or both?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Prolink - Another good company going bad! - Denise & John Hensley on 8/22/17 5:38pm
 I'd bill the company the adjusted fee for two - Linda_H/FL on 8/22/17 5:44pm
 Re: Prolink - Another good company going bad! - Luckydog on 8/22/17 7:19pm
 Re: Prolink - Another good company going bad! - SteveS/CA on 8/22/17 8:37pm
 Re: Prolink - Wouldn't say going bad . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 8/22/17 9:56pm
 Woah, I wouldn't go that far.... -  Cari on 8/23/17 6:42am
 Re: Woah... was also going to bring up the ATROCIOUS - NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/17 9:33am
 Phone calls: Yes, at least they WILL answer your calls. n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/17 9:35am
 They pay only 15.00 print fee for 2 copies of docs. n/m - Calnotary on 8/23/17 12:41pm
 Re: They pay only 15.00 print fee for 2 copies of docs. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/17 1:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.