Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Do you have a notary website?
Posted by ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas of CO on 4/19/18 11:36pm Msg #592427
I have a self-designed WordPress website and blog at http://abclegaldocs.com/blog-Colorado-Notary/mobile-notary/
I have written over 200 educational and interesting articles in my Colorado Notary Blog. The blog articles attract visitors looking for answers to questions and attract organic backlinks from other websites. As it attracts more backlinks, my Domain Authority (DA) rises as it becomes more recognized as an industry authority website.

I write evergreen content that has a long useful life. I learned and use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to attract more visitors. I use Google Search Console to analyze visitor searches and activity to continuously improve website performance. WordPress skills are valuable to learn for any small business owner.

I use several methods for website security to defend against malware and hackers. Keep a backup copy of your website.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do you have a notary website? -  E. M. Thompson on 1/4/18 8:26pm
 Re: Do you have a notary website? -  sparky/NM on 1/9/18 12:19pm
 Re: Do you have a notary website? - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 4/19/18 11:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.