Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa?
Posted by Marlene Lamberth of TX on 4/25/18 2:55pm Msg #592647
I accepted a job for them today through snapdocs. There was a bunch of confusion and lender called me. I called their number and left a message and left a message through snapdocs. They never called me back and I could not reach anyone and this was before I was suppose to do a signing for them. Looked them up. The address on snapdocs shows 3008 E Malapai Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85028

(480) 868-3686
tpa@tspnagent.com; robbie@tspn.solutions

but the address on their website I got from tspnagent.com (email above ) shows a different address

TSPN, Inc. 11431 South College Avenue Tulsa, OK. 74137 918-638-6293

different phone numbers, different states and addresses, sent up cause for alarm. Since I could not reach anyone prior to a signing I figured looking for payment would be impossible. So I posted on snapdocs would have to be paid in advance with paypal. No response. Lender called me again told him issue. He gave me live well's phone number who booked with them. They did not even have any contact for them. They just said they could message them. After that I got a call from 619-767-8844 a new number from an angry man. Told him need paid first, he took my off signing. Seems like a scam
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa? - JanetK_CA on 11/8/17 7:37pm
 Re: Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa? - Marlene Lamberth on 4/25/18 2:55pm
 Re: Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa? - Marlene Lamberth on 4/25/18 3:02pm
 Re: Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa? - TSPN Inc on 9/4/18 3:45pm
 Re: Anyone heard of TSPN, Inc. out of Tulsa? - DMC/Oregon on 7/16/19 12:03pm
 TSPN out of AZ - BONFIREOR on 10/9/19 4:21pm
 Re: TSPN out of AZ - Ann Kankaanpaa on 1/9/20 10:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.