Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Maybe I missed the post about ORTC
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/10/18 9:51pm Msg #596953
You do not post your fees there on the platform, but when the text comes through, you can accept, decline, make offer, offer a different time, tell them to go fly a kite and block them...you can counter offer what your fees are. If they are interested, they will give you the closing via text and email.
Yes, you can use your own fee structure. If they use your fee structure is up to them. Usually there is little communication. They send the text out to their tops, and they accept or decline or counter...and the SS or title company then picks and chooses what is best for them. If someone accepts what they pitch, they won't negotiate with you because they got what they want. Hope that helps.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Maybe I missed the post about ORTC's move to Snapdocs? - Alz on 8/10/18 8:10pm
 Re: Maybe I missed the post about ORTC - Luckydog on 8/10/18 9:51pm
 Yes, thank you... - Alz on 8/10/18 10:00pm
 Re: Yes, thank you... - Luckydog on 8/10/18 10:29pm
 Re: Yes, thank you... - schlub/NC on 8/11/18 9:15am
 They can send the SD order directly to their - ananotary on 8/11/18 10:47am
 Good to know.....now about that max rate. Really? Not a fan. n/m - Alz on 8/11/18 7:17pm
 Agree. Ridiculous. I only have one ORTC office I work with n/m - ananotary on 8/12/18 12:32pm
 Re: Maybe I missed the post about ORTC - Yoli/CA on 8/12/18 1:34pm
 The rates for HELOC's is a little low, isn't it? n/m - ananotary on 8/12/18 4:23pm
 Re: The rates for HELOC - Yoli/CA on 8/12/18 5:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.