Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Mike has a great reputation, this Tustin company is newer
Posted by Cheryl/SC of SC on 3/13/19 7:00pm Msg #604316
I did my first signing with the reputable Docs Signers, LLC, on Monday 3/11/19, and was absolutely blown away that I had a check via Deluxe eChecks the following day! Michael and Ryan Cantin are raising the bar for this industry. I'd love it if my focus could always be on just delivering great service to signers.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Doc Signers, Tustin, CA G/B/U? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/16 7:50am
 That's odd--there's another co. with the exact same name -  MW/VA on 2/3/16 8:05am
 Mike has a great reputation, this Tustin company is newer -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/16 8:20am
 Re: Mike has a great reputation, this Tustin company is newer -  Yoli/CA on 2/3/16 10:17am
 Re: Mike has a great reputation, this Tustin company is newer - Cheryl/SC on 3/13/19 7:00pm
 ****CAUTION**** Re: The Doc Signers, Tustin, CA G/B/U? - AZ/Mike on 2/3/16 8:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.