Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Pac Doc sign--not in sc for me, is this another alias?
Posted by Sunny/OR of OR on 4/20/19 5:33am Msg #605596
I recently took a signing from this company, but it's been quite awhile. They quoted me one price and then emailed me back later saying they were going to deduct my fee $15. because I didn't fax anything back. All the other companies I have worked for put it in writing in their instructions and where to fax it. There was nothing on their paperwork to indicate to fax criticals or any other paperwork back to them.
Their excuse was oh it's ok, it's easy to forget verbal instructions! That's funny because usually I ask for an additional $10. for fax backs ? Has anyone else had an issue with this bait and switch?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pac Doc sign--not in sc for me, is this another alias? n/m - Darlin_AL on 7/30/15 5:33pm
 Re: Pac Doc sign--not in sc for me, is this another alias? -  Yoli/CA on 7/30/15 5:51pm
 right, that's why I told him I was booked--CA phone # - Darlin_AL on 7/30/15 9:41pm
 Right - that's why they changed their name. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/31/15 1:14am
 Re: Pac Doc sign--not in sc for me, is this another alias? -  Linda_H/FL on 7/31/15 9:09am
 Is it Paul Gambs? Pacific Document Services out of Brentwood n/m -  Stoli on 7/31/15 11:11am
 Re: Is it Paul Gambs? Pacific Document Services out of Brentwood - jnew on 7/31/15 3:14pm
 Paul Gambs has been out of business for several years & -  MW/VA on 7/31/15 3:37pm
 Re: Pac Doc sign--not in sc for me, is this another alias? - Sunny/OR on 4/20/19 5:33am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.