Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Who
Posted by NK_UT of UT on 11/21/19 4:52pm Msg #612637
I had a funny situation about two weeks ago that your story reminds me of.

I got a call from an SS I work with occasionally. They needed Mandarin speaking NSA, and I am one of only two or three (according to them) in the state who can do a Mandarin language signing. The signing was 3 hours round trip. I told them I'd do it for $xxx. They said they'd see about getting the rate approved and we hung up.
Less than a minute later, another call from another SS. Same thing. Then another, then another. 5 calls for the same signing all requiring a Mandarin speaking NSA. None of them wanted to meet my fee (which was a very reasonable fee for a refi, mandarin language, 90 minutes away and back again).

When I didn't get a call back from any of them for that price, I had to laugh.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who's on first ... ?? -  Yoli/CA on 11/21/19 12:38pm
 Re: Who - NK_UT on 11/21/19 4:52pm
 Re: Who -  JanetK_CA on 11/22/19 12:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.