Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: HireNotary.com
Posted by Karla Jaffe of CA on 12/11/19 2:39am Msg #613339
I just received a letter in the mail from them saying an escrow officer recommended me to them. Upon looking at the client sign up page, it says that no fees will be paid in the event of a cancellation. This to me means if the file doesn't fund and is cancelled the notary will not get paid. I don't do business with companies like this and I don't pay to join a signing service. I want to limit my advertising money to reputable sites that advertise for me. When I get ads like this, I like to research their site and also come here to see what others have learned. Thanks, Candace for bringing it up.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HireNotary.com - Candace Boyd on 10/8/19 9:37am
 Clever, Catchy domain is all. - NVLSlady/VA on 10/8/19 9:54am
 Re: HireNotary.com - Luckydog on 10/8/19 10:43am
 Re: HireNotary.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/8/19 11:03am
 Just discussed--see msg. 610841. n/m -  MW/VA on 10/8/19 12:51pm
 Re: HireNotary.com - Karla Jaffe on 12/11/19 2:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.