Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sunshine Notary wants to do an interview with me?
Posted by CST of IA on 12/14/19 8:24am Msg #613501
My son was in town for a wedding so we had our family Christmas last night. Sunshine said she had done an interview with me in a few years ago and wanted to do a new one? really? about what? she told me to call her back when I could talk since I told her no not right now as I was with family.

Anyone else been asked to do an interview? I've worked for them recently and off and on for years. Part of me is curious, part of me doesn't care. Seems they do a lot of debt resolution which I will only take when it's at least $100 and not hours away.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sunshine Notary wants to do an interview with me? - CST on 12/14/19 8:24am
 Re: Sunshine Notary wants to do an interview with me? -  Yoli/CA on 12/14/19 9:57am
 Who Is Sunshine Notary? -  PegiT_MN on 12/14/19 10:15am
 Re: Who Is Sunshine Notary? - CST on 12/14/19 11:11am
 Re: Who Is Sunshine Notary? - Luckydog on 12/14/19 11:32am
 Re: Who Is Sunshine Notary? - SteveS/CA on 12/14/19 12:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.