Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: books for new signing agent
Posted by  Joan Bergstrom of CA on 8/18/04 12:59am Msg #6228
Well, what I am going to suggest is very self-serving because I co-authored this book with
Cheryl Elliot, Dan Jones and myself (Joan Bergstrom) that is available on www.notaryclasses.com for $89.95. It's called "How To Become A Wildly Successful Loan Signing Agent."

This book teaches you how to market yourself, how to conduct a loan signing, how to get paid, where you should buy your equiptment & supplies, and lastly it includes a practice test to help you pass many of the loan signing companies tests they will require you to pass before you are hired.

We feel the strength of the book is the marketing program because no one will call you when you pass your state Notary exam without a marketing program.

One last plug: Notaryclasses.com will be offerring LoanSigning Classes the 2nd or 3rd week of September and you can sign up online or by telephone at 909- 915-1220.

Yeah!!
I'm done plugging myself (thank God) and I promise I won't plug the book again for at least another month. I'll put Cheryl & myself on a "12 Step Program" so we won't bore you to death or you'lll quit talking or emailing us.
Cheers, Joan
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 books for new signing agent - newbee on 8/17/04 10:17pm
 Re: books for new signing agent -  Joan Bergstrom on 8/18/04 12:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.