Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Wishing the best to Texas and Louisiana notaries
Posted by Rena Davenport of CA on 8/27/20 3:03pm Msg #623644
Ah that is so nice of you. Yes... it looks horrible. My day job is in private aviation and our community has activated what we call our HERO (Humanitarian Emergency Response Operator) database where we list people and assets available for disaster-response mobilization efforts to access business aircraft owners and pilots who are willing to volunteer their aircraft and time to assist in response efforts. I also am very active in pet rescue efforts so I send both prayers and the offer to use me as a resource in any way I can help.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Wishing the best to Texas and Louisiana notaries - Luckydog on 8/27/20 2:03pm
 Re: Wishing the best to Texas and Louisiana notaries - Rena Davenport on 8/27/20 3:03pm
 Re: Wishing the best to Texas and Louisiana notaries-AMEN n/m -  Yoli/CA on 8/27/20 3:20pm
 Re: Wishing the best to Texas and Louisiana notaries-AMEN -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/28/20 10:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.