Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Premier Lender Services... shame on you!
Posted by  Judy Nisonger of CA on 2/24/04 8:55pm Msg #1020
I have never complained about a signing company in a public forum before, but here is always a first time. I received a phone call around 3:00 this afternoon from Premier Lender Services. They asked me to do a signing this evening at 8:00. I was told they pay $50 plus $25 because they were edocs. I told them no, I am sorry but I charge $65 plus $35. Rena said she had to check with her boss and then counfirm by email in about 10 minutes. She confirmed. I had a problem down loading docs so called about 6:15 to ask a question. Rena told me oh no... the lender cancelled, I left you a message on your cell phone which was on my belt and had not rung all afternoon... no messages were left. It is my policy to always call the borrowers to cancel my own appts. Well to my surprise the said they received a phone call saying Judy won't be coming but someone else would. I called Rena and told her to take me off their list. I will not work for a company who has no ethics. You know and I know they went shopping for someone cheaper... that's ok... but don't lie about what you did. I would have shown up at the borrowers, with docs that I downloaded if I had not called them with a problem. Shame on you Premier Lender Services!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Premier Lender Services... shame on you! -  Judy Nisonger on 2/24/04 8:55pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services... shame on you! - Kris Litzinger on 2/25/04 12:26pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services... shame on you! - Judy Nisonger on 2/25/04 4:55pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services... shame on you! - AKNotary on 2/25/04 5:39pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services... shame on you! - Barbs_MO on 2/26/04 11:19pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services... shame on you! - kate_nortca on 9/19/07 4:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.