Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 6/27/17 5:11pm Msg #70568
The blame doesn't lie with the Dems - the Republicans made it clear they were going to do this on their own and did it in total secrecy, so the Republicans will own this debacle.

As for putting country ahead of party - only about 16% of the Amercian public is in favor of this bill. If the Republicans are putting country ahead of party, why are they ignoring what the overwhelming majority of the American public wants and trying to ram this thing through?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The Hill's Whip List: GOP undecided, 'no' votes pile up -  Cari on 6/27/17 11:23am
 Re: The Hill - bagger on 6/27/17 1:21pm
 Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have -  Cari on 6/27/17 4:57pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - MikeC/TX on 6/27/17 5:11pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - bagger on 6/28/17 1:52pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - MikeC/TX on 6/28/17 3:57pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - bagger on 6/28/17 4:48pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - MikeC/TX on 6/28/17 7:49pm
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - bagger on 6/29/17 9:51am
 Re: Did you even read what I posted? MANY republicans have - MikeC/TX on 6/29/17 4:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.