Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: It seems that
Posted by Sylvia_FL of FL on 2/15/17 6:44pm Msg #28295
Not dining, but in one of the groups I am on on FB a member posted that she fell in love with a cockatiel in a pet store but it was expensive. Her son told her he would go halves with her on buying it and the cage and stuff for it. When they got outside after buying everything the son told her that the cashier forgot to charge for the cage so they saved $100. The woman was so happy she saved $100 by not being charged for the cage - said it was a win situation for her. Guess she doesn't realize how dishonest it was by not correcting it.
I was disgusted, I wonder if the cashier would have to cover that $100 deficit.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 So my husband decided to splurge - notarydi/CA on 2/14/17 9:54pm
 Re: So my husband decided to splurge -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/15/17 7:42am
 It seems that's becoming a common practice among that -  MW/VA on 2/15/17 8:10am
 Re: It seems that - Sylvia_FL on 2/15/17 6:44pm
 or, alternatively, maybe she was the owner of the store, and -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/16/17 6:56am
 Re: It seems that - Luckydog on 2/16/17 9:48am
 Re: So my husband decided to splurge - Luckydog on 2/16/17 9:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.