Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?"
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/5/17 7:31am Msg #28513
Grammar: Don't "sweat the small," Bear! I'm always catching grammatical improvements-needed in my writing (subject/verb agreement; misuse of punctuation; incorrect "there" and "their" . . . that kind of stuff); at any rate you're good with me just so long as I don't read, "I seen." Like nails down a chalkboard!

On that subject, I got a chuckle hearing a news piece about a mobile grammatical "super hero" that goes through a London town correcting bad Signs; he removes the errant apostrophes he sees - and there are many!! (Priceless) There are probably names for people like that . . .

p.s. I also enjoy reading JK's posts; and of course, you may be able to persuade her to edit that best seller of yours Wink
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Finding your Voice - NVLSlady/VA on 4/4/17 9:23am
 "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - Bear900/CA on 4/4/17 12:09pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - NVLSlady/VA on 4/4/17 2:59pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - Bear900/CA on 4/4/17 3:33pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - NVLSlady/VA on 4/5/17 7:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.